bridle pathnoun [ C ]uk /ˈbraɪ.dəl ˌpɑːθ/ us /ˈbraɪ.dəl ˌpæθ/ UK also bridleway
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- A bridle path wound through the undergrowth and between the trees, and this they followed.
- A group of equestrians passed along the bridle path on the opposite side of the lagoon.
- Every day I made it my business to take a two-hour canter along the bridle path.
- The deadened gallop of a horse on the bridle path caught his ear.
- The mountain is encircled with well-made roads, winding among the forests, and picturesque bridle paths.