bumbleverb [ I + adv/prep ]uk /ˈbʌm.bəl/ us /ˈbʌm.bəl/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- An enormous trailer-truck combination came bumbling toward them.
- Bees bumbled among the flowers and flew past, laden.
- The squadron, though, went bumbling upward.
- Well, dearie, dearie me, the sight of you is good for tired eyes, Charlotte, she bumbled in her rich, deep old voice.
- When the shadow of a branch would cross that slowly lumbering vehicle, the swarm would rise and bumble around distractedly for a moment before settling down again.