clientnoun [ C ]uk /ˈklaɪ.ənt/ us /ˈklaɪ.ənt/
client noun [ C ] (CUSTOMER)
- She used cognitive therapy on her client to try to inhibit those negative thoughts which were damaging his self-esteem.
- Counsel for the defence argued convincingly that his client was not guilty.
- It's important to create a good impression when you meet a new client.
- The defending lawyer asked that the charge against his client be dismissed.
- She was acting in good faith for her client.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: