cold creamnoun [ U ]uk /ˈkəʊld ˌkriːm/ us /ˈkoʊld ˌkriːm/
Examples from literature
- After the cold cream application, rub all the grease off with a rough towel.
- As she rubbed off the day's powder and paint with cold cream, there was a nice smell in the little room of the wagon lit, like the scent of a theatrical dressing-room.
- Cold cream should be rubbed over the face, and then wiped off with a soft towel.
- He dropped on his knees beside her, dipping a clean handkerchief in the jar of cold cream.
- To keep the skin clear and healthy you should massage it with cold cream and rub gently but thoroughly.