complainantnoun [ C ]uk /kəmˈpleɪ.nənt/ us /kəmˈpleɪ.nənt/ specialized
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- And I suppose the complainant wrote to the Gas Company, and got no redress?
- Counsel for the complainant jumped to his feet.
- His name nowhere appears as complainant, witness, or actor in any shape.
- The complainant came to me, and appealed to my recollection of the circumstance.
- The massive lady turned and haughtily surveyed the complainant.