convent schoolnoun [ C ]uk /ˈkɒn.vənt ˌskuːl/ us /ˈkɑːn.vənt ˌskuːl/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- A group of girls from a convent school passed by.
- Her father seldom found time to visit her at her convent school, and she never went home to spend her holidays.
- She had been in a convent school until recently.
- The garden of the convent school is large, and spreads far down the slope of the hill.
- When I am gone she will attend one of the convent schools here.