corporateadjectiveuk /ˈkɔː.pər.ət/ us /ˈkɔːr.pɚ.ət/
- The trend towards downshifting, where employees swap the stress of corporate life for more quality time, tempted 6% of the UK workforce last year.
- The company's guests at Ascot are entertained in the corporate hospitality area.
- At about this time the new ideas about 'corporate management' had begun to infiltrate into local government.
- Once he started at Paramount in 1967, he moved rapidly up the corporate ladder.
- Protesters have called the building a monument to corporate greed.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: