corsagenoun [ C ]uk /kɔːˈsɑːʒ/ us /kɔːrˈsɑːʒ/
Examples from literature
- How white and fresh is the complexion of that young woman against her corsage of pink satin!
- So she tucked it in her corsage and went down to join her friends in the carriage.
- This style of corsage is equally effective for a too thin or a too muscular neck.
- With him was a very pretty girl wearing a soft black dress and a corsage of narcissus.
- You mean to put difficulties in my path? she asked, rearranging the rosebud in her corsage.