credibilitynoun [ U ]uk /ˌkred.əˈbɪl.ə.ti/ us /ˌkred.əˈbɪl.ə.t̬i/
- A mistake like that will do his credibility a lot of harm.
- The result of the vote poses a serious challenge to the government's credibility.
- With five consecutive defeats, the manager has lost all credibility.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- are my eyes deceiving me? idiom
- as if! idiom
- believe sth when you see it idiom
- I'll eat my hat idiom
- in your dreams! idiom
- is he/she for real? idiom
- since when idiom
- take sth with a pinch of salt idiom
- tell me another one! idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: