cub reporternoun [ C ]uk /ˈkʌb rɪˌpɔː.tər/ us /ˈkʌb rɪˌpɔːr.t̬ɚ/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- He forgave everybody, even the cub reporter who had painted him red and to whom he now granted a full page with specially posed photographs.
- Once a cub reporter was ordered by his city editor to go and interview a certain man.
- The cub reporter was a trifle perplexed by this talking over him and around him and at him.
- The great author ought to be coming to his school out of respect for him, not because a seventeen-year-old cub reporter sent him.
- They knew me, and when they saw Tom towing my hamper they cracked a few jokes about the new Times cub reporter and waved us through.