Examples from literature
- Comic verses or legends, in cursive text, are printed beside these pictures.
- The general convenience in reading, I have here accurately transcribed this inscription into the cursive character.
- The motto is in a cursive hand, apparently of about the time of Edward VI.
- There is a considerable difference between the printed and cursive forms of the Tibetan alphabet.
- This html file with cursive fonts to imitate the handwriting, is provided for the benefit of the reader.