dandruffnoun [ U ]uk /ˈdæn.drʌf/ us /ˈdæn.drəf/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- He shook his head, shaking dandruff down on his coat as he did so.
- He was well dressed but the lapels of his coat were dirty with ashes, and its collar was strewn with dandruff.
- Makes the hair soft and fluffy, prevents the formation of dandruff and the falling out of the hair.
- That warm borax water will remove dandruff.
- The worst enemy of the hair is dandruff.