destinationnoun [ C ]uk /ˌdes.tɪˈneɪ.ʃən/ us /ˌdes.təˈneɪ.ʃən/
- The gunman then took a hostage and demanded a plane and safe passage to an unspecified destination.
- It's the good weather that makes Spain such a popular tourist destination.
- What guided your choice of destination or was it arbitrary?
- California, along with Florida and Hawaii, is among the most popular US tourist destinations.
- Enter the competition and you could win a pair of return tickets to one of more than 30 European destinations.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words