discloseverb [ I or T ]uk /dɪˈskləʊz/ us /dɪˈskloʊz/ formal
- She refused to disclose any details of the plan.
- He received an anonymous letter threatening to disclose details of his affair if he didn't pay the money.
- This information cannot be disclosed without authorization from a minister.
- They made an agreement not to disclose any details.
- The journalist refused to disclose her sources.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: