She's got a very distinctive voice.
- The whale has a very distinctive call.
- a team that plays a distinctive brand of football
- The band's sound is a distinctive mixture of funk and rap.
- Mars is sometimes called the Red Planet because of its distinctive colour.
- The unusual-looking leaves give the plant its distinctive appearance.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
adverb uk /dɪˈstɪŋk.tɪv.li/ us /dɪˈstɪŋk.tɪv.li/
noun [ U ] uk /dɪˈstɪŋk.tɪv.nəs/ us /dɪˈstɪŋk.tɪv.nəs/