episodenoun [ C ]uk /ˈep.ɪ.səʊd/ us /ˈep.ə.soʊd/
episode noun [ C ] (EVENT)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
episode noun [ C ] (PART OF STORY)
- Next up on Channel 4 is the first episode of a new medical drama set in Chicago.
- It's the penultimate episode of the series tonight.
- It's my favourite TV programme - I never miss an episode.
- I missed the second episode of the series so I don't know what's going on now.
- It is her proud boast that she has never missed a single episode of the soap opera.