erratumnoun [ C ]uk /erˈɑː.təm/ us /erˈɑː.t̬əm/ plural errata formal
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- Further details on transliteration and errata are given at the end of the file.
- I have corrected the errata as indicated in the source and a few obvious printer errors.
- In reading the book I have not noticed a single erratum.
- Sometimes I print out the texts or parts of it, and mark errata with a pen.
- Thus I corrected that great erratum as well as I could.