That'll be £15 exactly, please.
B1 used to emphasize what you are saying:
What exactly do you mean?
- Please describe to the court exactly what you saw.
- No one knows exactly what happened but several people have been hurt.
- I don't know exactly what's wrong with her - I think it's some sort of virus.
- This jug holds exactly one pint.
- I wanted to tell him exactly what I thought of him, but I managed to stop myself.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: