the Russian federation
He's against European federation.
- The trade federation promotes cooperation between local businesses.
- The chairmen are proposing that a federation of the two leagues should take place.
- The organization was formed in 1982 by the federation of three separate firms.
- Opponents argue that European federation shifts power away from nation states.
- A federation of charities have launched a new campaign against heart disease.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: