game noun (FUN ACTIVITY/SPORT)
a board game
games [ plural ]
- After the game, the players were tired and demoralized.
- We need two dice to play the game.
- A painful injury forced her to withdraw from the game.
- At the end of the game, there was a surge of fans onto the field.
- Your jigsaw puzzles and games are all mixed up together in that box. Shall we sort them out?
game noun (ACTIVITY)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: