journalistnoun [ C ]uk /ˈdʒɜː.nə.lɪst/ us /ˈdʒɝː.nə.lɪst/
- The journalist asked the minister how he viewed recent events.
- The journalist took notes throughout the interview.
- The government has refused to allow foreign journalists into the area for several weeks.
- He refused to say anything in reply to the journalists' questions.
- The minister pushed past the waiting journalists, refusing to speak to them.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: