- Keen to preserve his artistic integrity, he refused several lucrative Hollywood offers.
- A series of impressive manoeuvres by the chairman had secured a lucrative contract for the company.
- It is relatively easy for newcomers to pick off the most lucrative business and ignore the rest.
- She advised us to look abroad for more lucrative business ventures.
- The childcare business is not very lucrative.
adverb uk /ˈluː.krə.tɪv.li/ us /ˈluː.krə.t̬ɪv.li/
noun [ U ] uk /ˈluː.krə.tɪv.nəs/ us /ˈluː.krə.t̬ɪv.nəs/