marry verb (TWO PEOPLE)
Paul married Lucy four years ago.
- He's been single for so long now, I don't think he'll ever marry.
- He told me that he's going to ask Ruth to marry him.
- Greg and Jody met at college and married soon after they graduated.
- He finally plucked up courage to ask her to marry him.
- In many cultures, it is considered important for a woman to keep herself pure until she marries.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: