moneynoun [ U ]uk /ˈmʌn.i/ us /ˈmʌn.i/
How much money do you earn?
money in sth
- Everyone in the office is contributing money for his leaving present.
- They've already run out of money and the building isn't even half-finished .
- We're really struggling to find enough money to pay the rent at the moment.
- Many buildings in the old part of the city are falling down, and the government has no money to repair them.
- The organization has enlisted the support of many famous people in raising money to help homeless children.