[ + (that) ] It's obvious (that) she doesn't like him.
I know you don't like her, but do you have to make it so obvious?
There is no obvious solution.
- When it was obvious the company was going bankrupt, the government ordered all their assets to be frozen.
- Would you quickly look over these figures for me and see if there are any obvious mistakes?
- It is obvious that sweeping changes are needed in the legal system.
- If we view the problem from a different angle, a solution may become more obvious.
- His speech was inarticulate and it was obvious he had been drinking.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words