outstanding adjective (EXCELLENT)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
outstanding adjective (NOT FINISHED)
$450 million in outstanding debts
- Any outstanding library fines must be paid before you can graduate.
- There are a number of outstanding problems that still need to be resolved.
- They believe that all the outstanding issues should fall within the ambit of the talks.
- He calculated the difference between the outstanding debts and credits.
- She used the money to pay off the outstanding amount on her mortgage.