same adjective (EXACTLY LIKE)
- All people are equal, deserving the same rights as each other.
- We work at the same speed.
- I know a lot of people who've had the same problem.
- Her son is the same age as mine.
- The jacket and trousers are almost the same colour.
same adjective (NOT ANOTHER)
Rachel's still going out with the same boyfriend.
I would do the same thing again if I had the chance.
- You have the same dish every time we come here.
- She's been in the same job for years.
- I find myself endlessly repeating the same phrases.
- I always buy the same brand of toothpaste just out of habit.
- We always shop at the same places.
same pronoun (EXACTLY LIKE)
the same as