That restaurant is one of the best-kept secrets in Rome.
So what's the secret of being a good cook?
- a closely guarded secret
- It's a secret, so don't give the game away, will you?
- A secret report incriminating the company was leaked last week.
- Shall I let you in on a little secret?
- He revealed the secret under torture.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
a secret drinker
a secret admirer
- A secret buyer is understood to have paid £1 million for the three pictures .
- She's got a secret admirer who keeps sending her gifts.
- The amazing thing is that it was kept secret for so long.
- The man's identity was being kept secret while he was helping police with enquiries.
- The trial was kept secret because of the risk of public disorder.