snowmobilenoun [ C ]uk /ˈsnəʊ.məˌbiːl/ us /ˈsnoʊ.məˌbiːl/
Examples from literature
- At first sight, the snowmobile looks very similar to an ATV.
- From there, they traveled by snowmobile.
- He and others in his group reached it by snowmobile.
- In areas of heavy snow, snowmobiles are people’s cars and taxis.
- Snowmobiles have caterpillar tracks instead of wheels.
- Then he saw a man on a snowmobile.
- There is, however, a vehicle that has been specially designed to travel across snowy ground: the snowmobile.