stuff noun (THING(S))
What's this black stuff?
All that stuff she has been saying about Lee is just not true.
We did some really interesting stuff today.
I have to go now - I've got stuff to do.
- The kids always clutter the hall up with school bags and coats and stuff.
- I love milk - I drink gallons of the stuff.
- I've got some stuff to do at home, so I'm going to take off now.
- I like modern art to a certain extent, but I don't like the really experimental stuff.
- He leaves all the difficult stuff for me to do and it really annoys me.
stuff noun (QUALITY)
stuff verb (FILL)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words