teaching noun (JOB)
He's always wanted to go into teaching.
- He suffered a nervous collapse after ten years' teaching.
- In the book, the author gives a thinly disguised account of his own early teaching experiences.
- The school is experimenting with new teaching methods.
- I do a bit of teaching now and then just to keep my hand in.
- I've got a heavy teaching load this term.
teaching noun (OPINIONS)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: