technologynoun [ C or U ]uk /tekˈnɒl.ə.dʒi/ us /tekˈnɑː.lə.dʒi/
Modern technology is amazing, isn't it?
- There were huge advances in aviation technology during the Second World War.
- Satellite technology offers the opportunity, as never before, for continuous television coverage of major international events.
- With computer technology, even people working on their own can produce professional-looking documents.
- Although the technology originated in the UK, it has been developed in the US.
- Company profits have doubled since the introduction of new technology.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words