terroristnoun [ C ]uk /ˈter.ə.rɪst/ us /ˈter.ɚ.ɪst/
- The hostages are being held as a bargaining chip by terrorist organizations.
- The terrorist attack on the UN building has shocked the civilized world.
- An unknown terrorist group has claimed responsibility for this morning's bomb attack.
- It is thought that they worked in collusion with the terrorist network.
- It's often said that one person's freedom fighter is another person's terrorist.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: