tired adjective (NEEDING REST)
My legs are tired.
- When she gets home from school, she's so tired all she can do is flop down in front of the television.
- My legs were tired after so much walking.
- Harry's been driving all day - he must be tired.
- Dom carried his daughter piggyback when she got too tired to walk.
- A good massage will relax your tired muscles.
tired adjective (NOT INTERESTING)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
noun [ U ] uk /ˈtaɪəd.nəs/ us /ˈtaɪrd.nəs/