tomorrowadverb, noun [ U or C ]uk /təˈmɒr.əʊ/ us /təˈmɔːr.oʊ/
A1 (on) the day after today:
Oh, leave it till tomorrow.
Is John coming to tomorrow's meeting?
US He'll be back a week from tomorrow.
- Dr Jones is very busy but I'm sure she'll be able to fit you in tomorrow.
- The price of petrol will rise by 5p a gallon from tomorrow.
- I've got a load of work to get through before tomorrow.
- Let's stay here tonight, then move on tomorrow morning.
- I've got to get this essay finished by tomorrow.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words