- Under deep hypnosis she remembered the traumatic events of that night.
- There may be traumatic incident in your past that you have blanked out.
- I found it very traumatic to see my own child being anaesthetized.
- He found his 40th birthday quite traumatic.
- We will all remember the traumatic events of 11 September, 2001.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
adverb uk /trɔːˈmæt.ɪ.kəl.i/ /traʊˈmæt.ɪ.kəl.i/ us /trɑːˈmæt̬.ɪ.kəl.i/