a universal truth
- Over the years her work has compelled universal admiration and trust.
- The shooting of the policeman has received universal condemnation.
- One reason for the author's success is that her novels have a universal appeal.
- Love and relationships will always be a topic of universal interest.
- Music is often thought of as a universal language.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
noun [ U ] uk /ˌjuː.nɪ.vɜːˈsæl.ə.ti/ us /ˌjuː.nə.vɝːˈsæl.ə.t̬i/ formal
adverb uk /ˌjuː.nɪˈvɜː.səl.i/ us /ˌjuː.nəˈvɝː.səl.i/