- I think she had unrealistic expectations of motherhood.
- Expecting four year old children to sit quietly for a whole hour is just completely unrealistic.
- I always have a totally unrealistic idea of what I can fit into a day.
- Some parents have completely unrealistic expectations of their children.
- It's unrealistic to expect him to make a full recovery overnight.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
adverb uk /ˌʌn.rɪəˈlɪs.tɪ.kəl.i/ us /ˌʌn.riː.əˈlɪs.tɪ.kəl.i/