writer's cramp Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Cambridge Dictionaries online Cambridge Dictionaries online

The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English

Definition of “writer's cramp” - English Dictionary

Definition of "writer's cramp" - British English Dictionary

See all translations

writer's crampnoun [U]

uk   /ˌraɪ.təzˈkræmp/  us   /-t̬ɚz-/
a ​painfulstiffness in the ​hand that ​peoplesuffer from if they have been writing ​continuously for a ​longtime
(Definition of writer's cramp from the Cambridge Advanced Learners Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)
Translations of “writer's cramp”
in Chinese (Simplified) 书写痉挛…
in Chinese (Traditional) 書寫痙攣…
What is the pronunciation of writer's cramp?
Add Cambridge dictionaries to your browser to your website
Word of the Day

having male and female students being taught together in the same school or college rather than separately

Word of the Day