advicenoun [ U ]uk /ədˈvaɪs/ us /ədˈvaɪs/
Steven gave me some good advice. 斯蒂芬給了我一些好建議。
I think I'll take your advice (= do what you suggest) and get the green dress. 我想，我就聽你的建議，拿這件綠色連衣裙吧。
Can I give you a piece of advice? 你想聽聽我的建議嗎？
We went to Paris on Sarah's advice. 我們聽從薩拉的建議去了巴黎。
- The centre provides expert advice for people with financial problems.
- I decided to follow her advice and go to bed early.
- The service offers young people practical advice on finding a job.
- I've always valued her advice.
- You should get some legal advice before you take any further action.