co-workernoun [ C ]uk /ˌkəʊˈwɜː.kər/ us /ˌkoʊˈwɝː.kɚ/
Examples from literature
- Although Miss Anthony and her co-workers still believed that, with a true interpretation, women were voters under these amendments, they were obliged to accept the decision of the highest court of appeal.
- For in her they have come to lose one of their oldest and most distinguished co-workers.
- No man could have a more ideal co-worker.
- The bookseller and the librarian are not rivals, but co-workers.
- When the high chair was done the boys complimented their co-workers on the success of their first experiment.