educationalistnoun [ C ]uk /ˌedʒ.uˈkeɪ.ʃən.əl.ɪst/ us /ˌedʒ.əˈkeɪ.ʃən.əl.ɪst/ also educationist,
Examples from literature
- At present there seems to be no agreement among educationalists, professional or amateur, as to what constitutes usefulness in education.
- He revived St. John's College and gained fame as an educationalist.
- It is generally taken for granted nowadays by fervent educationalists that the important thing to encourage in boys is keenness in every department of school life.
- That being so, our educationalists have taken care that to every examination some external reward or rewards shall be attached.
- This is a question in regard to which different opinions have been held in different ages, and during recent years a remarkable change has begun to come over the minds of practical educationalists in regard to it.