- thirteen, fourteen, fifteen
- After fourteen days the eggs hatch.
- At the age of fourteen I had never even been on a train, much less an aircraft.
- The figures have risen by fourteen percent.
- The book cost fourteen pounds.
(Definition of “fourteen” from the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)
Get a quick, free translation!
Word of the Day
can't hear yourself think
If you cannot hear yourself think, you cannot give your attention to anything because there is so much noise.