learningnoun [ U ]uk /ˈlɜː.nɪŋ/ us /ˈlɝː.nɪŋ/
- I'm afraid anything that involves language learning has always defeated me .
- Some students have a more analytical approach to learning.
- The idea with young children is to integrate learning with play.
- Children are encouraged to take an investigative approach to learning.
- I prefer teaching methods that actively involve students in learning.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- blended learning
- bone up
- brain training
- cut your political, professional, etc. teeth idiom
- gen up
- hear tell (of) idiom
- know better (than sb) idiom
- know sth like the back of your hand idiom
- know which side your bread is buttered (on) idiom
- pick sth up