He went mad towards the end of his life.
Cats are supposed to have nine lives.
my working life
I left home at 16 to see life (= have different experiences with a lot of people in lots of places).
bring sth to life
give your life also lay down your life
life after death
start a new life also make a new life for yourself
- She seems like a woman who is contented with her life.
- Your life changes dramatically when you have a baby.
- Her time at university was the most eventful period of her life.
- The new drug might help save the lives of cancer victims.
- It was only later in life that she found happiness and peace of mind.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: