recyclingnoun [ U ]uk /ˌriːˈsaɪ.klɪŋ/ us /ˌriːˈsaɪ.klɪŋ/
a recycling centre
Put this bottle with the recycling.
- The local council have just set up a committee to study recycling.
- Shall I take the empty bottles for recycling?
- We take all our aluminium cans for recycling.
- What's the company's position on recycling?
- The supermarket has installed recycling bins for old newspapers, bottles and cans.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: