— phrasal verb with watch uk /wɒtʃ/ us /wɑːtʃ/ verb
- Watch out for thieves round here.
- Watch out! It's rather wet over there.
- Watch out for bears!
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- attention span
- be good, and if you can't be good, be careful idiom
- be on (your) guard idiom
- handle/treat sb with kid gloves idiom
- hang on/upon sth
- have a care idiom
- have/keep your ear to the ground idiom
- take note of sth idiom
- the/a glare of sth idiom
- tread carefully/gently/lightly idiom
- walk on eggs/eggshells idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: